Established in 1950
The Dorper Breeders Association (now known as the Dorper Sheep Breeders’ Society of South Africa) was established on 19 July 1950 at the Grootfontein College of Agriculture. The office of the SA Dorper Breeders Society is situated in Middelburg, Eastern Cape, at no. 42 Van Reenen Street.
The office is located in one of the historical residential buildings in Middelburg, which was kept in its original state.